Residential Roofing Services in Memphis TN
As roofing experts, we understand how vital the value of your roof is to your home. If you are considering a roof replacement or need help locating and repairing a troublesome leak, you can trust over two decades of professional, warrantied work by A to Z Construction Services. Call us today!
Residential Roofing Contractor We Offer:
- Complete roof replacement
- Flat and low slope roof installations
- Roof leak diagnosis and repair
- Insurance inspections and claims negotiations
- Written performance warranties
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to install my new roof? A roof installation can take as fast a day or as long as long as a week, depending on different factors. One of the factors is the type of roof you want installed, we can accommodate you with conventional or specialty type of roofs. Another is the type of roof you already own. It may contain a second layer that will take time to remove before we can put in a new one. City inspections should also be taken into consideration, where our expertise and experience with different inspectors is a huge advantage. Finally, weather plays a big role on weather an installation will be finished as scheduled. Heavy rain, snow, and wind may disrupt the roof installation process. However, A to Z Construction Services guarantees to get things done in 3 to 4 days as part of the quality service we provide.
- Is there anything I need to do before the roofer starts? You will need to understand what you need in terms of resources and roofing components. This is best handled by professionals like ourselves. You will also need to do your timing right. The roofing process takes days, so it is best done when the family is away on holidays. You will probably need to keep your neighbors in the loop so the noise does not come as a surprise to them.
- What is your labor warranty? A to Z Construction Services offers a 5 year labor warranty that is transferable one time, should you decide to sell your house within the 5 year warranty period. This is one of the services we extend to our customers to put their minds at ease.
- How can I choose the right roofing contractor? Most residents of Memphis TN understand that the roofing process is never the sort of thing a non-professional would attempt. It is a highly delicate undertaking that can only take off in the presence of an experienced roofing contractor like ourselves. For a long time, we have put a cover on residences and commercial premises in Memphis TN. Our technicians are highly trained and come with a wealth of experience in the industry as they have been around for decades. We are timely, convenient and our rates are the most competitive around.
- When should I replace my roof? A worn out roof should be replaced immediately since it can easily fall down and cause damage to the home, especially during a storm or heavy winter downpour. This destruction may not only be limited to property but also people who can sustain injuries as well. Furthermore, torn or cracked roofing material can cause loose debris to enter the vents or pipes, thus affecting the overall quality of water collected in your water tanks.