Home Repair Services Memphis TN
At A to Z Construction Services, we offer a wide variety of home repair and remodeling services. Our team of home improvement professionals will keep you involved throughout pre-planning, design, to completion.
Along with our design and installation service, we offer a full range of products suited for any style and budget. We pride ourselves in helping you through this process to ensure that you are getting what you want at the best value. Call us today for home repair services Memphis TN.
We Do Have Home Repair Contractor
- Bathroom & kitchen remodels
- Cabinet & countertop
- Plumbing fixture
- Door & window repair and replacement
- Drywall repair & replacement
- Carpentry – exterior and interior
See also: Ideal Home Painting Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you provide a service warranty? Yes, we provide warranties for all our home improvements in Memphis TN. We guarantee small repair projects for 1 year from the date of completion while we provide warranties lasting for 10 years (or more) for such large projects as roofing and siding. What is more, we also offer Limited Workmanship Warranty for all labor tasks performed. This warranty cover is transferable. We also meet manufacture specifications by ensuring that every product used while providing our exceptional home improvement services are backed by full warranty from its manufacturer.
- Can you help with the design phase of my project? Our 25+ years of experience has provided us with a lot of design ideas over the years. We can provide you with design ideas based on the works that we have done before, we can also accommodate you with the design vision you already have. We have also worked with different architects and interior designers and have made professional connections should you wish to hire one.
- How much experience do you have? Established in 1991, A to Z Construction Services has been providing quality construction service to the Greater Memphis Area for over 25 years. Our vast range of products and services, together with our experienced crew, deliver the best results that meets our clients’ expectations. We have also built strong affiliations with the best home builder suppliers in the area along the years.
- When is the best time to remodel my home? Irrespective of the size and age of your home, you need a home improvement contractor to come in every once in a while to assess what has to be changed. Failure to get these inspections done will see your home falling into disrepair. Similarly, you won’t be able to spot problems until they get out of hand. As a result, when you finally know about the issues with your home, it might be too late and you will have to literally bleed your savings account to correct them.